Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year! It's 2008!!





Wow, I can't believe it's a new year. December 2007 was a really busy month - so much to share to get caught up with what I've been doing!
I went on my first train ride at the Irvine park that is right by my house. It was really fun - I went with my friends Max, Hannah, Christian, Scott, Julie, Ella, Ian and a few more people...too many names to remember. We rode the train at night(freezing cold) and it was really pretty with all sorts of lights - and then I saw Santa again....but this time I decided to just say a quick "hello", didn't want to get scared.

I turned 6 months old on December 4th. This is a really big age because I can now eat "mushy food", not just milk anymore. I'm now 15 lbs. and 2 oz. - 26 inches long. I'm getting bigger every day.

No comments: